Find The Best Top Rated Orthopedic Specialist Surgeons With Appointment
Our musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, cartilages, connective tissues, muscles, tendons and ligaments, provides support to our body, is responsible for our controlled and precise movements and protects our vital organs too. However, with continuous physical exertion, aging or due to any disease or injury, our musculoskeletal system can be affected. You need the right diagnosis and treatment from an orthopedic surgeon or doctor for your musculoskeletal condition. HealthCare800 is your one stop search engine to find the best orthopedic specialists near you. If you are suffering from any injury or disease related to your musculoskeletal system for a long time now, then book an appointment with one of the top-rated orthopedic surgeons now at HealthCare800 so that you can resume your active and healthy life again.
At Healthcare800 - Schedule an Appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon
Healthcare800 brings to you best-rated orthopedic specialists near you to help you get the best comprehensive orthopedic care and treatment for all types of musculoskeletal conditions. We have listed board-certified orthopedic surgeons who have years of experience in orthopedic care, can give you a professional diagnosis, personalized treatment plan and second-opinion on your treatment options. You’ll get expert care for:
•Injuries to ankle and foot
•Arthritis and osteoporosis
•Bone fractures and bone diseases
•Back pain and spine injuries
•Sports injuries and dislocations
•Sprains, strains and pulled muscles
•Bone tumor and bone cancer
•Slip disc, sciatica and bone abnormalities
All orthopedic specialists listed at HealthCare800 have expertise in the field of orthopedics. They treat patients of all age groups, from newborns, young children, adults to elederly people. They have state-of-the-art clinics with cutting-edge operating rooms and recovery areas as well as modern facilities for physical therapy.
How It Works?
•Choose the Category
•Fill In State / City or Town / Specialty or Zip Code
•You can also Search by Location/Availability and Consultation Fee
Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical procedures to treat injuries and various conditions. Most of the orthopedic surgeries are perfomed on the ankle, foot, elbow, shoulder, spine, knee and wrist. Here are the most common surgical procedures that are performed by orthopedic specialists:
• Joint Surgeries: This procedure is carried out in a patient with an injured joint. An orthopedic surgeon replaces the injured part with a prosthetic. The most common are hip and knee replacement surgeries, but there is a considerable amount of risk in these types of joint replacement surgeries.
• Spinal and Bone Fusion: Spinal Fusion is done to repair damaged vertebrae or to give more support to your back. Bone fusion, much like spinal fusion, is done to repair broken bone using grafting.
• Trauma Surgery: It is mostly done in patients who have met with a major accident. Such patients need immediate emergency care and also rehabilitative procedures to recover completely.
• Sports Injury Treatment: Treatments for sports injuries vary depending on the severity, type and location of the injury. Most sports injuries do not require surgery and can be treated by PRICE therapy, physiotherapy, medicines and immobilization. Bone fusion and knee replacement surgeries are done in extreme cases of sports injuries.
• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeries: Pediatric orthopedic surgeons can treat neuromuscular & musculoskeletal disorders in children through osteotomy procedure.
• Other Surgeries: Top-rated orthopedic surgeons perform surgeries on the bones and joints using arthroscopic and reconstructive techniques. The clinics of the orthopedic specialists have dedicated units for traumatology for the treatment for dislocations and fractures with minimal down time for the patient.
Why Choose HealthCare800
•Search engine for finding the best-rated orthopedic surgeons
•Check ratings/reviews and then schedule an appointment instantly
•Get expert healthcare from doctors, from anywhere at anytime
•Online certification verification for orthopedic specialists