Find Experienced Pediatricians Near You
It is one one of the biggest decisions you take before your baby is born – Which pediatrician is the right one for your child? Pediatricians are doctors who manage the health of your infant or child. They are trained to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases. From newborns through young adulthood, pediatricians aim to offer a caring and compassionate environment to your child, including an extensive range of inpatient pediatric facilities and specialized critical care. HealthCare800 directly connects you with the top pediatricians. Find and book an appointment instantly with one of the best pediatricians near you.
Find the Best Pediatrician For Infants, Children & Teens at HealthCare800
HealthCare800 is your online platform to find experienced pediatricians for infants near you, who can assure to provide the best possible care for your children. A pediatrician provides preventive health maintenance for healthy children and medical care for short-term and long-term sickness. Together with the team of paediatric surgeons, experienced paediatricians provide childcare services that include surgical, paediatric and immunization services for children up to 16 years.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Paediatric Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Paediatric Eye Conditions
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
The highly skilled paediatrics are committed to providing diagnosis, analysis, treatment to neonates, infants, children, and adolescents.
How Latest Technology is used for Treatment
- PET SCAN – Positron Emission Tomography (PET) – the non-invasive functional imaging scan provides detailed images of child's body. It is carried out to know how well the child’s tissues and organs are functioning.
- IMRT – Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) is an advanced radiation therapy which is used for treating cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in children. Accurate radiation doses are delivered to children thus avoiding exposure to healthy tissues.
- MEG – Magnetoencephalography (MEG) a neuro-imaging test is done to keep a check on the child's brain activities. The test helps in identifying the root cause of seizures by producing a magnetic source image. It is conducted simultaneously with EEG.
- VCUG – Voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is a particular X-ray technology which is used for visualizing and evaluating the child’s urinary tract and bladder. It can also tell the root cause of recurring urinary tract infections.
Advanced Holistic Treatments Available
Congenital Heart Surgery – In such surgery, the heart defect that is present since birth is treated or fixed. The holes in the heart are repaired via certain treatments such as catheter procedure or open-heart surgery.
Bone Marrow Transplant – The bone marrow transplant surgery is done to replace a child’s damaged bone marrow cells with healthy bone marrow stem cells. The procedure is found to be effective in treating a different kind of cancers such as Leukaemia and Neuroblastoma in children.
Laser Ablation Surgery – In such type of surgery, lesions and other tumors are destroyed in the brain. Laser light is used for killing the unwanted cells in high-risk children with epilepsy and deep brain lesions.
Why Choose HealthCare800
- Verified doctors and instant appointment booking
- Patients can view real-time availability of doctors
- Doctors deliver high-quality, personal care to our patients
- All listed doctors are board certified and highly experienced
At HealthCare800, patients can connect with their doctors and health care providers and keep their permanent medical records account. Search for top pediatricians near you and book your appointment online hassle-free at our website.
We are proud to be your health partner!