Do you need the finest specialized care and attention for ear, nose and throat problems? From swimmer's ear issue to tonsillitis, there are a wide range of ENT problems that people face today. At HealthCare800, you can search and find the best ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, who can cure various kinds of ENT disorders. Board-certified ENT specialists adopt a systemic and holistic approach to provide the best possible results to every patient they treat.
HealthCare800 – Schedule Your Appointment with an ENT Doctor
HealthCare800 is your online health search engine where you can find experienced ENT doctors who are committed to performing endoscopic nasal surgeries, skull base surgeries, ear and cochlear implant with the use of latest technology. The best ENT doctor provides advanced treatment for long-plaguing conditions affecting ear, nose, tongue, head, and neck. The highly qualified surgeons and doctors strive to offer the best and most comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment of all ENT problems. Experienced ENT specialists use the most advanced technology and modern techniques to diagnose and treat following ENT conditions:
- Vocal Cord Lesion / deafness
- Early cancer of vocal cord / nasal polyps
- Vocal cord paralysis / sleep apnea
- Laryngotracheal airway problem / vertigo
- Earaches and ear infections
- Head and neck cancer
Cutting Edge Technology Treatments Available
- Surgitouch Co2 Lumenis Laser – It is the standard treatment for ENT treatment and is one of the latest laser technologies. This laser is used for oral cavity, nasal and ear lesions, and laryngotracheal stenosis.
- Videostroboscopy – The device is used to study the free edge of the vocal cord and identify subtle vocal cord lesions. The treatment is of great help.
- BERA – The technology is quite a helpful tool for screening hearing loss in infants and children. It helps to pick up the early onset of hearing loss.
- Audiology – The licensed and certified audiologists work with cutting-edge hearing technology to evaluate and treat hearing loss. They also specialize in the evaluation of dizziness and balance disorders.
Holistic Approach of Treatments & Procedures
- Cochlear Implant – The cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of the damaged inner ear. Cochlear implants bypass the damaged hair cells of the inner ear to provide sound signals to the brain.
- Voice Surgery – The medical term for voice change surgery is Laryngoplasty. The surgery refers to procedures that are designed to transform the voice box larynx as a way to change or improve the voice. The goal is to raise the comfortable speaking pitch.
- Mastoidectomy – It is a surgical process used that removes diseased mastoid air cells. The mastoid is the part of your skull located behind your ear. The procedure is also helpful in removing an abnormal growth of the ear.
Why Choose HealthCare800?
- Verified ENT specialists and instant appointment booking
- Patients will surely receive holistic treatment
- ENT specialists provide the best of treatment to the patients
- All listed doctors are board certified and highly experienced
HealthCare800 allows everyone to open a Client Account CMA (Client/Cloud Medical Account). With the help of it everyone can make schedule an appointment directly from their account, follow the appointments, contact existing doctors and start building a medical history.
Let us help you find and schedule an appointment with the best ENT doctor, at your convenience!