Thoracic Surgery Specialists & Thoracic Surgery Doctors
Many people experience shortness of breath, a persistent cough, coughing up blood, chest pain, fevers, a chest infection or weight loss. These all problems are associated with chest and thoracic surgery specialists deal with the same. When you have to look for the high-rated thoracic surgery doctors or specialists, HealthCare800 is the best answer. At HealthCare800, you can schedule an appointment with one of the experienced thoracic surgery specialists, who are dedicated to the prevention, early diagnosis and innovative treatments for chest infection, lung problems, or disorders pertaining to the thorax area of your body.
HealthCare800 – Book an Appointment with Thoracic Surgery Doctors
HealthCare800 is your online health search engine where you can find experienced thoracic surgery specialists who are committed to the prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment of thoracic diseases. They adopt state-of-the-art surgical techniques and cancer therapies to treat their patients. They have a major focus in research of early diagnosis, better cancer staging, and prediction of recurrent disease in lung and esophageal cancer. Thoracic surgery doctors focus on personalized and customized care for:
- Lung Cancer / Tracheal Stenosis
- Esophageal cancer / Myasthenia Gravis
- Chest Wall Sarcoma / Mesothelioma
- Emphysema / Bullous Disease
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
- Stomach & Chest Hernias
The high-rated thoracic surgery doctors treat patients through a variety of life-saving and elective surgeries designed to improve quality of life.
Cutting Edge Technology Treatments
- Esophagectomy – It is a surgery used for removing part or all of the esophagus. Three types of open surgery include Transhiatal, En bloc esophagectomy, and Transthoracic esophagectomy.
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopy (VATS) – It is minimally invasive thoracic surgery that provides adequate visualization, allowing the procedure to be performed in a state of debilitation.
- Thorascopic Sympathectomy – It is used for treating excessive sweating in the hands and underarms. It involves cutting and sealing a portion of the sympathetic nerve chain that runs down the back of the chest, parallel to the spine.
- Thymectomy For Myasthenia Gravis – Myasthenia gravis may be associated with various abnormalities of the thymus gland. In this, the gland is removed through surgery. The degree of improvement after surgery is not predictable but can be significant.
Holistic Advanced Treatments & Procedures
- Collis-Belsey Fundoplication
- Esophageal Dilation
- Surgical resection of lung, esophageal and mediastinal malignancies.
- Lung-Sparing Surgery
- Surgical management of thoracic outlet syndrome
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy or bullectomy
Why Choose HealthCare800
- Skilled and board certified thoracic surgery specialists
- Create your own Cloud Medical Account
- Instant appointment booking with your doctor
- Keep track of appointment and medical history
HealthCare800 is your one stop search engine to find and schedule an appointment with a thoracic surgery doctor. You can also search for health services and health care providers near you. We provide you the facility to create your own Cloud Medical Account so that you can connect with your doctors and health care providers, and keep track of your medical records.